Hey Soul Surfers………….
- Have you marked your calender and set your alarm for this Saturday morning?
- Have you sent your RSVP so we can make sure there is enough food you surf weary sea hags?
- Have you any idea what i am talking about?
- Well, pay attention and get organised
This Saturday, the 23rd July, we are heading over the border to Manly to show them how we roll…
Please note the important requirements below;
- Car pool (due to parking restrictions/meters both at the beach and Sophie’s)
- Bring goggles if raining or flat for awesome snorkelling alternative
- RSVP by 20th July 2011 via email or text. (we need numbers for catering)
- Let us know if you can take passengers, or alternatively if you require a lift.
- Breakfast is outside so bring warm clothes and beanie
Meeting Place : Bondi Beach Car park (skateboard ramp) to organise car pooling.
Time : 6.30am sharp (we will be leaving no later than 6.45 so dont be late!)
Make your own way to Nth Steyne Surf Club (be there ready for a 7.30am surf).
Sophie Kijas will be our tour guide and breakfast host and Manly photographer (saltwater motion) will be on hand to take some action shots.
RSVP ASAP - via comments below, email, or text Kim or Sophie K