We’ve pulled the tent and the BGSR rashies out of moth balls, the committee is pumped and ready to go, now all we have to do is get registered and hit the waves.
Our mission for 2012 is to:-
- Meet other girls who surf and have a sick-ass time
- Support each other in improving our surfing ability
- Work together to make the club enjoyable for all
- Explore new surfing spots and get heaps of waves
- Promote women’s surfing and other community orientated issues within the Eastern Beaches community.
So if you resonate with our mission and want to join a really cool club for female surfers of all ages and abilities, come along Saturday and get registered.
Here is what you need to know.
What: Registration Day / 1st comp
When: Next Saturday 3rd March, 2012
Time: 7.30am Registration (don’t be late)
Where: Meet in the Car park near the skateboard rink.
Cost: Over 18′s $80 (plus $5 comp entry fee, per grade you enter)
Under 18′s $40 (no comp entry fee)
Registration fee includes : Free limited edition BGSR T.Shirt.
What you need to do to Register
Go to the membership section and print off a membership form
Fill it in and bring it with you along with your EFT receipt/cash or cheque
Get organised and pay early via EFT (electronic funds transfer)
- Deposit the registration fee ($80 snrs or $40 jnrs) into our bank account (see below for account details)
- Print the receipt with your name in the reference section
- Bring your printed receipt along with your filled in membership form.
Bank account details
Electronic funds transfer to :
Bank : Commonwealth Bank
Account name: Bondi Girls Surfriders Club
BSB: 062 123
Account number: 10204978
- make sure you put your surname in the reference section so we know who it’s from.
- Print your receipt and bring it with you, along with your filled in registration form.
- Under 18′s – you need your parents to sign the membership form.
Oh, and bring your favourite surfboard, we will be having our first comp too, as soon as the official stuff is done and dusted.
Can’t wait to see you all next Saturday