Membership is open to girls and women surf board riders of all ages and abilities. You must be a financial member to participate in all Club competitions and activities.
This year we have introduced a “Friends of BGSR” membership because some girls can’t compete on comp days for various reasons, but would still love to be part of our all inclusive club. Of course we would like all members to compete but we also understand that sometimes life gets in the way.
Each season runs from March to December each year. This annual fee includes comp fees, comp prizes, a much sought after limited edition Club T.Shirt and much more.
Adults (over 18) $120
Juniors (under 18) $80
Friends of BGSR : $60 (non competing membership) - You will receive the same benefits as a full member but you won’t be eligible to compete or win prizes, including the much sort after end of year trophies.
The most important benefit of membership is meeting, surfing, and hanging out with a great bunch of friendly, cool and supportive surfer girls.
Other great benefits include*:
- Free and original BGSR designed t-shirt with membership
- Eligibility to surf in monthly club Competitions
- Free comp entry
- Great monthly prizes
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Eligibility to represent BGSR in local and regional interclub competitions
- Participation in surf trips
- End of season trophies, prizes and gifts
* Note that ‘other’ benefits of membership can change from season to season, but the most important benefit never changes!
How do I join?
- Deposit your membership fee into our bank account. (Important: the reference is your surname)
- Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org (at least 2 days prior to comp day, so we know you are financial)
- Download a copy of our Membership Application Form.
- Fill it out, sign it, and bring it along on registration day.
Bank account details
Everyone is welcome to come along to a monthly Competition just to meet the members and ‘check it all out’ prior to joining, we will even let you compete! Just turn up and ask for any of the Committee members as listed in the ABOUT US section of this website.